“Real value of travel comes from interaction with people”
- Derek Baron
Derek Baron is the founder of “Wandering Earl Tours” which is offering unique, small-group trips to destinations around the world.
For the past decade, he’s been traveling around the world.
While traveling to Mexico, a friend of Derek suggested him to start blogging.
He made a pretty simple website and start posting articles as a blogger.
Suddenly, he realized people started reading his post, commenting, emailing him regularly.
From that point on, he became serious to make his blog more resourceful.
Naturally, this conversation was primarily focused on traveling around the world through the lens of Derek’s experience.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Why cruise ship job is underrated and how it could be helpful for building networking, meeting new people as well the wrong perspective of cruise ship job.
- What does motivate Derek to travel?
- Why it is important to make travel plane, why you want to travel, who to contact before traveling.
- How to make money while traveling both online and offline.
- How the idea of creating Wandering Earl Tours comes from.
- Derek’s approach to managing traffic in his blog.
- Why reading and workout is very important while traveling around the world.
- Advice for listeners who are considering starting their own traveling journey professionally.
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes: https://wakeuptofreedom.org/category/podcast/
Derek’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/derekebaron/
Derek’s Website: https://www.wanderingearl.com/
Derek’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wanderingearl/
Daniel’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/danielcarbonel
Links from the Episode:-