“It’s really important in business to have something more to talk about than business”
- Jonathan Kraft
Jonathan started his career as a web page developer back in 2001.
He did accidentally develop a webpage to make a cheap phone call from Germany to the USA while studying in Germany as an exchange student.
Later he got the idea to monetize that website through affiliate marketing.
Jonathan also was actively involved in affiliate and network marketing before started traveling the world in 2009.
Visited almost 45 countries so far.
Jonathan is currently working as a digital strategist.
He was deeply influenced by Jim Rohn and Robert Kiyosaki and learned that profits are better than wages.
Some favorite topics we covered include:
- Why it’s good to start a Freedom Lifestyle Business journey through affiliate marketing and what’s the downside of affiliate marketing to a new entrepreneur.
- What’s the “three online money making method” and how these methods work
- Why people who end up in the destination they wanted to end up at and people who don’t is how they set up their mindset.
- Impact on growing up with the philosophy that money doesn’t grow on trees unless you plant money trees and going after knowledge and information which benefits the most.
- The story behind how traveling could impact on your bias perspective to certain things and seeing things through the different approach as well as big influence in making the world a better place.
- Why it is important to take advice from someone who is already been through the same situation. (Freedom Lifestyle Business)
- Why writing goals are very important.
This turned out to be one of my most fascinating conversations yet, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Show Notes: https://wakeuptofreedom.org/
Jonathan’s website: http://strive4impact.com/
Jonathan’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/strive4impact/
Daniel’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/danielcarbonel
Links from the Episode: